Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Backsies!

Whoa... so i went a while again without doing this but i figured it was better than just complaining about cork all the time  lol....

so Christmas was good... Besides the damn stomach bug that i had for all of christmas day.  I got a Stereo that works with my ipod from My parents... And flipping yay it has a remote.. so i don't have to get outta bed to put my music on... Ok that saounds really lazy but honestly.. it's easier to get outta bed when there's already music playing! Also.. I bough a new laptop YAY.. it's been a long time coming that's for freakin sure!

Tomorrow i'm going up to dublin for 10 days!  gonna stay With The wonderful Katja until she goes to australia. her than that nothing really new has happened here... i could complain about what a suckish place is
but then again... That's nothing new right! haha... sorry i'm such whiney baby now cuz i wanna zap myself to being into Utah now!... Sad


On another note... I Like Katy Perry's Voice in This SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment