Monday, April 27, 2009

bla bla blaaaaaa!

today.. what a random day!!! went to Trav's for the moring.. then the mib came and helped Brown-Brown (brendan) with the garden.. i think some of them are a few fries short of a happy meal!! lol played guitar hero with Trav... Mark took a bath!! he was so cute!! slipping and sliding all over the place!!
when i got home i tuned the violin and played a wee bit!! lol.. twinkle little star is about all i can do right now... but it's only been one day! lol but it's fun!!
couldn't play drums cuz of course my sticks Broke (oops) and my gayface brother who hasn't played drums in like 3 years (that's not an exaggeration) decided today that he doesn't want me using his sticks... hmm.. after him getting ciggarette burns on my hoodies i lent him i was more than slightly pissed that he wouldn't let me use his unused sticks!! Dumb jerk!

hmm this swine flu thing is crazy.. i was thinking today how i wasn't worried about going to america in june.. but then i was like.. wait a minute... SHOULD I BE?!!? lol but Medic Meg thinks it should be safe... so i'll believe her.... but just incase i die.... this is me blaming her for my death!!! :P



ooh!!! i made this lil ball out of glue that i squirted into my hands and rolled dry!! then i doubled it's size today with more glue!! it's too cool!! lol it even bounces!! i'm trying to think of a name for it... it's a him... hmmmm i wonder if there's like a book .. like names for bouncy balls... instead of babies! DOUBT IT!!


anyway.. yeah it was a pretty random day!! funny though!! Kat gave me a dead leg and i got whipped in the eyes with maggies tail!! i was crying like a baby!! my eyes were open and suddenly.. BAM it hurt like hell!!!


Ok bye!!
>_<>

No comments:

Post a Comment