Monday, May 11, 2009

Grossology!

well... today i got the random... VERY RANDOM urge to clean and move around my room!! EVEN UNDER MY BED!!! i'm amazed at the stuff i found!

#Lipgloss that had never been opened.. abt 3 yrs old!
#a top i've actually never worn! abt 3 yrs old!!
#a luas ticket from my first time on it!! 6 years old!
#more lipgloss... that to be honest i can't believe i didn't miss!
#my nail art kit that i actually knew was there somewhere but never looked!
#a make-up kit that's been missing for like.. EVER!
#perfume.. from 3 summers ago!! wow! i felt like i was back then again!
#my science book from first year.... 6 years old!!
#some really badly done english homework!
#AT LEAST 15 HUGE BIG ASSED SPIDERS!!! like HUUUUGE!!! was soo so so so grosssed out!

I actually think i've caused that species of spider to be near extinct!!! sick!! i can't believe they were there all along and i didn't know!! MAkes me freak just thinking about it!! >_<

anyhoo... yay i have tomorrow off.. so i'll move all my stuff around then!! yay!!!

only 28 days left till i'za off to America land!! Still so insanely excited!!! luckily my room's done and all my clothes are sorted for it!! :) Boosha!!!


Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment