Thursday, May 7, 2009

YAY YAY & YAY!!!

well... today the visa came!!! boosha!! it was like i'd just had a child.. i was so happy!! lol... well i'm sure it was less painful.. but anyway...
flights are booked... and all... now i gotta start packing my shizz!!! gotta pack all my room up in case... well... in case people decide to move while i'm away!! lol..... YAY YAY!!

I'm so excited.. and i just can't hide it!! i'm about to lose control and i think i like it!! lol hahah Lame!! anyhoo... i'm at trav's house tonight so can't write much and tomorrow not going home.. so might not get a chance to go online!!

Bubye!!

Ps... did i mention how excited i was!!! lol :):):)

Christi

1 comment:

  1. I fear for my home country, they won't know what hit it when Pottsy comes to town! boosha! hope you somehow make it cross the country, cuz it's way more fun out east! well, not always, but since I'll be there it will be!

    ReplyDelete