Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the most Productive 2 hours.

So i woke up today at 13:00... I know right... i have no idea how i sleep so much!!!
Anyhoo... sat around for like 30 mins and then went to was me hair cuz it was full of hair spray and i
was hoping to get it cut today... so i washed it, Tied it up in a bun and headed out... went to the petshop for like 10 mins then down to the hair dressers to see if they could fit me in... they could!  
so i sat for like 20 minutes and then got my hair cut... i was kinda like.. uuugh about cutting it ...  cuz it was like 44 euro... anyway  i untied my hair.. it was still soaking wet... Score! so she didn't wash it and got straight to the cutting!  just got it layered and my fringe done again.. not much lenght take off at all..
so as i was about to pay... they don't take card... so i run across the road to draw some cash... i get back to pay and because it was already wet and didn't have it blow dried... instead of 44 euro i paid... FIFTEEN... yup! :) SCORE..
so then i walked home... and waited for my parents to get home cuz i didn't bring my keys...
by 14:59 i was already chillaxing in the house...  
Like i said.. productive eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment