Thursday, July 22, 2010

Music.

Anyone who knows me well at all knows me at all knows that i have such a huge love for music. they will also know that i love a good ol bit of rock music. I'm not saying that's wrong... i still do...

But wow... i was trying to have the spirit with me a little bit more as i was pondering something... a decision... and no music has ever helped me like listening to Hymns sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Tonight more than any night I know that the Church is true! i know that President Thomas S Monson is a True Prophet of God that leads the Church today. I KNOW that Heavenly Father Answers our prayers! maybe not how or when we want them answered... but how and when is best for us and our happiness. i KNOW that the Book Of mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ. Translated by a True Prophet of God. Joseph Smith. and i now Fully understand why when persecuted and tormented and put in jail he NEVER denied the Gospel. BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.
It is True.

1 comment:

  1. i myself prefer listening to ther hymns from lds.org un-motabbed, but if it works good for you . and thank you for bearing your testimony its awesome

    ReplyDelete