Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bad hair day

Dear Blog, it's been a while eh?!  lol

I was having a bad hair day today... Sad... haha

Aaaaah... So i have 3 days Left in Utah... Mega sadness right?!

It Sucks Major Butt... But  it doesn't feel AS bad as i did when i didn't know if i was gonna be back here or not.
Buuuuut  now i know fir shizzle that Poor Utah is Not rid of me for good... Sorry!

So i had alot of fun with the snow!! it's so awesome.. and White... and Cold!!... Although the cold part is the least of it's awesome Qualities! I took Smurf on a super long walk in it yesterday and today... And i got to feel all posh With my big Scarf and stuff haha...although i think my secret was out the moment i started giggling and Kicking snow at Smurf!!  it's ok though.. she liked it.. I'm not mean! hahaha
But yeah.... i must have looked like a 3 year old  Throwing snow and Giggling Uncontrollably! And what's worse is i had my iPod on Really loud... so i actually have no idea how loud i was actually laughing... I bet all them kids stuck in class were Jealous though... Secretly.... THey might have whispered "check the creep outside"   but what they meant was "i wanna be her" haha For sure!


The Wise Mr. Jack Johnson  once said "getting Lost is never a waste of time" so i'm gonna take the fact that i have to go back to cork as like.. Maybe there's something i have to do there Before i come back... Maybe that's it... Regardless... Christi Will be Back With a vengeance! and by "back with a Vengeance" i mean... "a Little Cooler than i already am.. if it's possible"
....Just sayin'


At least there's snoooow at home to further my Denial... :)



ok... Well.... I've run out of things to say...

Happy New year! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment