Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lemons?!?!?

<3 this song 


Aaah! today's my Second last saturday in Utah (for now haha) ... i have the habit of counting down stuff like that... Like before i left i was like.. this is the last time i eat pizza in ireland for a while... or this is the last time i drive... I'm such a douche!

So i woke up with a cat on my Feet clawing the crap outta me... But it was all good cuz i miss having a Kitty to wake me up.. Sad.
And i'm in a sickeningly Good mood today... considering that i spent yesterday thinking "i don't wanna go to Ireland" lol 


At Least i got a couple things to look forward to there though right? Like My Little Marky said he's got a huuuge Cuddle waiting for me as soon as i get home!! YAY! and Poco Niamh Is getting so big and Got 2 teeth and Crawling... so i get to see her!! :D :D :D That's good!! and For sure me ma and Pa And Btother und Schwester!! I Lubs them too!! :D
and maybe i'll get to take my stupid test before i leave   that way i can drive when i get back here! :D Riiight?

Other than that... I don't wanna leave  hahahaha... Oh well...  When Life Gives you melons.... you're Probably  Dyslexic!


I was Just talking to Me Martha this morning about how i hate all those silly Metaphorical Sayings!!  Like The Lemonade one...  Seriously...What if you hate lemonade?!  and if you like Lemons... Well then that saying becomes completely Redundant...

anyway... i shall Stop ranting now... and possibly Dance on a table or something.... No, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment