Saturday, November 6, 2010

The joys of Daylight Saving!! :)

So i found out today that in Utah the clocks Go back an hour like... now! Yay!! it's Like eleven pm all over again... Oh Love!~! I have decided that i like weekends. More than i used to too!

I also have a weird Chewing gum thing going on... i bought like 4 giant packs of gum on monday... that makes me happy! especially cuz they're awesomely flavoured!! although i think my Jaws are getting pretty irritated at constantly having to chew and blow bubbles... But Christi Likes that so there.

I woke up this morning feeling like i had some major hang over or something...it was like death... but it's just a silly cold...

My iPod and i have become good friends again! for a while mr Poddy was Neglected and only brought out when i needed a good song to cry to. haha Christi's lame! she knows!
But now we're good again! it's awesome for taking walks or when i'm getting ready... i think i'd die if i didn't have it with me! aaaaaaah... nightmares! lol

Speaking of nightmares... i still am having the most insane dreams EVER!!
This is the most Disjointed Blog post ever... but it's for the sake of me not losing my mind...


It's already november... Holy cow.. i can't believe the year has gone so fast.... when i think about the past year... ugh... Vomit! if only i knew how puke worthy it was gonna be before it was!!!
Although... i'm that lame that i'd probably have said... Eh... i'm down with that...

Although it's always good to know what's coming... so you can be like i knew that was gonna happen... i'm prepared... Rather than... WHAT THE CRAP?!?!!?!
Then again... Knowing me when i do know what's gonna happen i'm still sickeningly positive about it in my head even when on the outside i'm as negative as hell about things. It's cuz i'm weird.

Whatever..

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment