Thursday, November 4, 2010

The weird dreams i dream.

Today i woke up about an hour after i usually wake up... although yesterday... it was 2 hours Later.
I think i want to Blame Criminal Minds For my weird dreams and lack of proper sleep... Yesterday morning i woke up thinking i needed to find "ruth's" Diary so we could figure out who would want to Kidnap her... i don't even know anyone by the name of Ruth... but within a few seconds of opening my eyes and stretching out of the ball i usually turn into while sleeping, i snapped back to reality and laughed at my self for letting a tv show Turn me crazy... like that time i watched Doll house and woke up in the night Smacking my self along side the head saying "why are you making me do this" i thought i had no control over my hands and the "dollhouse people" were making me do it... One can't help but laugh at themselves when they awake properly and realise that they are most likely INSANE!! haha Although.. that time i was super sick and had a fever... so i'll blame it all on that!! :D

Tuesday night i dreamed that i could fly... I hate those dreams for the very fact that i always have to wake up to the reality that ... i cannot just flap my arms and fly. Sometimes it's not even Flapping my arms... sometimes i have to hold some random object to make me fly... Like a Playing card. or once i flew on a tennis racket as if it were a Witch's broom. Sometimes though.. i don't fly.. i just jump really high. and in my dreams i'm used to doing it but part of me is still majorly Freaked out at how high i can get.

then there's the weird dreams where i'm drowning but for a few seconds after my head goes under the water i can breathe, i always find myself thinking "Wow this is like that dream i once had except it's real life" and the waking up to find that indeed.. it was just like the other dreams i have when i breathe under water. I'm such a weirdo...

The two types of dreams never go together though.. usually... Except tuesday i dreamed that i was flying over the river in cork city.. and someone was drowning so i stopped flying and tried to help them... then i was drowning... except not really cuz i was breathing under water... i think my face just sometimes gets covered by my blanket and so my brain tries to compensate for what my body is feeling. Like the moments before you're going to sleep and suddenly your foot jerks... and you feel like you dreamed you were tripping.. well i think that you only think you dreamed you were tripping cuz your brains trying to make sense of the random Foot Jerking.

Really i'm just rambling on hoping to keep myself awake long enough to be tired enough to sleep properly.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment