Friday, November 12, 2010

...

So it's Super Dooper Sunny today... Noice Bai!

I'm Having a Seriously Clumsy day today...  First i woke up By laughing so hard that i snorted myself awake.. Good thing no one else was home haha..  then i was Doing my hair and stepped backwards and fell into the bath?!?!  then i Tried Brushing my teeth with the Toothpaste Tube...
Then i made myself some food... I got all comfy and sat down.. And realised that i forgot my spoon... Saaaad!  so while i'm getting my spoon i also got me a glass of water... Sipping away at my water and i got a little over zealous and poured half the Glass Down my shirt....  WTF!?


Maybe it's cuz i woke up too late Although waking up implies that one was actually asleep Lol

Oh wellll What can ya do like!


i Like this song.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment