Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BLAAAAH

"blizzard" what blizzard?? Lol so there was no blizzard but there was snow and it was bloddy freezing today! I thought i had gotten frost bite after scraping solid ice from the car. But then nothing beats getting into the warm car and thawing out your fingers.
And on the drive to provo there was like a pond kinda and there were bijillions of ducks in it and the sun was shining :) from just looking outside you'd never have guessed that it was minus 5 degrees C. And the mountains were so freaking pretty... The way the snowy mountains reflected the orange sunlight as it was setting... This is why i like winter. Last winter in ireland was almost like that! With the exception of mountains of course... And ducks. And slightly more carnage on the road due to pure inexperience mixed with a couple of those "i can do it" drivers who thought ice was no match for their beast of a car..
 
I must admit... I do love when nature turns nasty. I get all excited for blizzards and floods and lightning storms! Although the excitement dies at tornados... Probably cuz i tend to have these weird dreams about running from like 4 at a time... I can probably attribute that to far too much television and a wild imagination. Which would also probably explain my recent wave of "criminal minds" like dreams. Although they wouldn't be half as bad if Dr. Reid or SSA Hotchner would once in a while make an appearance those dreams... Haha. I'm such a creep.


One day and one week until i go back to ireland.
They say home is where the heart is. I guess that depends on the definition of "the heart" right... I mean if it's where the people you love are.. Then ireland is home for sure my home... But so is south africa then..

But then home can be like a million places... Like what about people who move away from their families... Does that mean they're never home? So i'd like some clarification on this "heart" that the speak about. Cuz technically... That would make my home behind my ribs? Again with these metaphores.... I guess metaphores have a better ring that stuff that makes sense... And they're probably shorter too.... But take far longer to figure out... If you ever really figure them out.
I guess until i figure it out i'm still looking for "home"
that sounded like a terrible one liner that should be said by an annoying red head as he slips on his sunglasses.... Yes mr csi.
Well my eyes are burning from focusing on the bright screen in the dark and me hands are annoyed at texting this much... Cuz i have to hold the phone up with my pinky... Lol
happy thanksgiving :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment