Monday, November 15, 2010

So i've been sitting for about the last hour.... Staring at a bee on the light... With a rolled up newspaper.

It's quite pathetic that i'm so scared of bees.... Like so scared that even though i hate heights i'll run around on shakey scaffolding to get away from a bee... True story lol.

I think it's because when i was young i stepped on a bunch of dead bees by a fire and i remember it hurt... I just don't remember how much... So they're mega scary!!
I remember being in the game reserve in s.a and freaking oug like crazy if one came in the car. Like the one time when i took the air mattress and tried to hide underneath it.
I'm actually so freaked out right now.... It's like he's taunting me.... Flapping his wings every now and again as if he's gonna come at me.... Oh help me!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Me no likey. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment