Monday, November 8, 2010

If i saw myself now last week i wold have Tripped me!

So i woke up today... BEFORE TEN!!! WTF?!? i know right!

And i just woke up in a generally good mood....
And the realisation that if people don't think you're worth their time... they're not worth yours!

I also still had the weirdest dreams everrr... That i most likely woke up a billion times during the night.... and as i was falling asleep i fell out of my bed... which just made me have to start the falling asleep process allll over again!

But I still woke up in an annoyingly good mood.
Perhaps it's because it's the first time in ages that i woke up to the sound of rain falling on my window! or perhaps it's that i should get up before ten more often... although it was my unreasonable good mood that made me get outta bed so early... so yeah

Me who cares.. a good mood is a good mood. the only thing that would make me feel Even better is A nice big fire to burn some stuff in... i think that'd be good!! and Fairly Theraputic haha

anyway... Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment