Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sink into me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryWV7LsF-ps&ob=av2e

How can anyone wake up to this song and Not be in a good mood?!?!? I have no idea!!

YAYs! i'm Having a Chat with Megs for the first time in ages! She misses me so terribly that i had to text her!! haha :P
I think the sun is coming out.... that wasn't a Metaphor for anything though... i mean the sun is actually shining outside! Lol

I miss My little Spud Monkey and Niamh... They are growing up so fast and i've only been gone a month?! i guess in baby time that's Ages!!

Little Niamh already has a tooth! I'm excited for her to bite my fingers off just like Marky did!! Lol

Next thing she'll be running around too... Aww...

And to think she used to be So small... Kerazy!

"Well i'd Like to see our Roles Reversed, To see you hang on every word. I'd Like to See you have your Way"

1 comment: